Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our weekend so far..........

has been a great one!! So much fun and laughter. I went on a date with my hubby Friday night,(more details of that later) my oldest booger Saturday, got my hair done, (which I ALWAYS love, thanks Rebecca!) and hung with the family.

Totally Blurry picture (Bubbas took it and I guess I should've switched it out of manual for him) but you can see the "new do" a little bit at least.



After church tomorrow we get to meet up with MckMama and have our family pictures done! I'm really excited. It will be a treat, I'm sure. There will also be more on that as well.


I haven't even put up the Easter Egg Hunt pictures either. {which are the only ones I got pretty much of Easter}, but that will be on here soon as well.


Just wanted to write some things down before hitting the sack and post some pictures of us today. We had so much fun hanging out as a family, even if it is cutting down some bushes and trees. Well, I do no labor, as I play watch with baby, but it's still fun to be together!



This kid will not just look at me normal, or smile for a picture. In the past it has really bothered me, but I am now being OK with it, because this IS him. It's his personality, his style, and when he grows up, this is what I want to remember and want HIM to remember. Happy times :0) (though tomorrow, he WILL be told it's a smiling day-just FTR)

He is loving this bike that was his brothers. One of the few outdoor items that made the moves and years. You can tell it's faded. I'm not sure how much more wear it has left, but until it starts breaking apart, it's his. This kid loves all things with WHEELS. He is so different than Bubbas was at his age. Bubbas still is not a HUGE car fan. (you wouldn't know that though by his dad's hot wheels collection ) he likes science and math things more. I can't remember what toys he was into at this age, I'll have to go sort through pictures and journals to remember.

I shot for the first time today in RAW. Not sure how I feel about that yet.
It's fun to play around with that, but I don't know what I am doing at all, so........ I'm just not sure.


I also was looking at the other settings on my camera today as well. Wondering, Do I play around and change these as well any time?? the L thing (you like that??) jpeg size, evaluative meter or some other options?? I have no idea. Will have to read my manual or google I guess.

Anyways, RAW photos.
Leftover cupcakes from the baby shower (another later post)


Him and his new friend.

He had just pinched his finger. His expression makes me laugh. He didn't want anyone to help him turn the trike over and somehow pinched his wittle finger, but he finally got that thing over.

Alright it's way late and I'm tired, have a great Sunday all!!
Peace!

6 comments:

Janeen said...

That is really exciting to be getting your pictures taken by MckMama. I'd like to meet her. Would love to hear about how she is in person. Have fun with your photo shoot. Sending you family cooperation vibes. ;)

Love the cute new "do" too.

Jenn said...

Stopping by for the party!! Hope you are having fun at the UBP!

Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by and say hi! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

Dana said...

You look SO good!

mama2lilev said...

Here for the party! Love the pics, cute kids! Nice to meet you :)

Gisela said...

Love your hair! And you can tell you've lost weight...you look like a completely different person from when I saw you in October! And little B looks so much like you!

threeboogers said...

She's great Janeen. I can't wait to see our pics!
I like the do too!
Thanks girls. Have a fun party!
Thanks Dana, I really feel like you can't tell. I still have a ways to go.
Thanks Gigi, LOVE my hair. She's soo good! Really?? completely different?? I don't know if that's good or bad?? hehe
But Thank you.

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.