Monday, April 5, 2010

Shake, Rattle and Roll...............

I have been sooo sick. I thought it was food posioning but now I believe it was a flu-like thing. I have been in bed for most of the time since Friday night. This seems to ALWAYS happen to me, when it's a big weekend and what makes me the saddest is, I didn't get my boys pictures with the Easter Bunny. Phooey!!
We had a pretty good quake yesterday. It shook for a good 15 seconds. It was enough for me to get OFF the toilet and grab the baby and sit in the door jam.
I could feel it rolling under the ground and rocking us and it was sooo weird. I called my hub who had gone to his parents to eat some food that maybe he should head back. In my condition if there was another one, that was bigger, I don't know how good I'd be with the baby and protection. {We were both napping so he left to go eat and felt it was a good time }

I feel so alone and naked, when I'm not on the computer and I'm still home. {When we are away or on vacation, I'm Ok. When I'm home, I feel so out of it.} and literally, I have been. I haven't been able to eat hardly anything. I've lost 5 pounds from Friday night to this morning. Great for the Biggest Loser contest I'm in, not great for my well being.
I can't stand very long , before blacking out ( or couldn't.) My post on Saturday took me almost 2 hours. I'm not joking. I don't even know why I attempted to do it?? I thought I was feeling better and then, I wasn't.
I'm feeling much better now. Nothing has come out as liquid for over 10 hours, so I hope I am in the clear. I'm sure those 5 pounds will be coming back to me by tomorrow for sure.
I hope Easter was much more pleasant for you, than it was for me.
I also didn't get any deviled eggs, that I had been dreaming about. The thought or smell of them, just makes me want to be back in the bathroom.
Sorry for the too much information post. That's real life here in this So Cal home.
I also hope that someone ate enough for me and GAINED the 5 lbs. I was really looking forward to this weekend and food. MOST of the time, me and food, go hand in hand.

5 comments:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Poor thing over Easter!! :( Hope you are all better now!

ZAC said...

Yu poor dear! Sorry to hear you got sick on Easter week-end! But those lost 5 pounds are one thing you will either be happy for or try and make up now that you're on the road to recovery. Good luck! P.S. You should just make up for your lost Easter week-end some other week-end this month. You'll want deviled eggs again before you know it ;) In fact we're going to "decorate" eggs today because I just didn't get around to it over the week-end.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! What a difficult time! I pray you are feeling better soon!

~Debra at http://ourimperfectlife.blogspot.com/

threeboogers said...

I am. Thank you all. It was awful really. Even with the pounds lost. I would've rather had time with the family and been enjoyable. Oh well. I am feeling "NORMAL" again. Thank you for all the kind words and prayers and thoughts, they are much appreciated.

cheryl said...

I thought I'd commented on this but I guess I just read it. I"m sorry again you were sick. :( It's no fun missing our on all the treats and family time

About Me

My photo
Trying to savor the little moments in our lives that make the memories.